Left Right
button
button
button
button
button
Dec 18 '18, 11:54:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars: Rebels  (Read 4566 times)
Jerelyn
Administrator
Master

« on: Nov 07 '14, 03:58:53 »

Just grabbed the DVD of the pilot episode from Amazon. Is good. It isn't yet of the same quality as the end of Star Wars: Clone Wars, but I wouldn't really expect inspired storytelling so soon.  If you compare it to the pilot Clone Wars movie, it kicks all kinds of butt.

Dancing chewy

I think the most exciting thing is that they aren't re-using characters.  It's about frickin' time they embrace the fact that everyone loves Star Wars, and that it is OK to have a story that isn't about a Skywalker or Obi!

I am so happy to be living in a time when they are still making new star wars material, and a that the new material MIGHT just learn from the mistakes of Episodes 1-3.
BrecciaSilentstep
Redshirt
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: Aug 16 '15, 05:40:46 »

I adored this. I'm waiting for the next season!

Obi-Rak Kaeliri
Master

« Reply #2 on: Aug 17 '15, 00:21:21 »

Breccia! Hi!

I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I hear tell that Star Wars: Rogue One is set in roughly the same time period; I wonder if there'll be some cross-over.
BrecciaSilentstep
Redshirt
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: Aug 27 '15, 03:18:50 »

Hi! ...is that one of the books? My husband has most of them. I've never read them, though.

Jerelyn
Administrator
Master

« Reply #4 on: Aug 27 '15, 18:49:40 »

Star Wars: Rogue One is the first of the spin-off Star Wars movies that Disney is planning for 2016 Smiley Supposedly it is about how they stole the Death Star plans before Episode IV.

Also in the Anthology Series will be a Han Solo film (2018) and a Boba Fett film (TBD).
« Last Edit: Aug 27 '15, 18:52:50 by Jerelyn » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: