Left Right
button
button
button
button
button
Feb 25 '20, 00:22:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adult Irianta concept  (Read 6810 times)
Jerelyn
Administrator
Master

« on: Mar 21 '10, 08:32:55 »

I'm so proud of this one that it gets it's own thread. Cheesy Without going into too much of the details...a fully-grown Irianta reference in one form or another has been in the works for longer than JF has existed...most of them scrapped and started over.  So, for us, this is a Very Big Deal. Wink

So I give you...Irianta.  avec fanny pack

And a series of outfits that I drew four years ago and re-drew as a tip of the hat to that older time:

What Iri would be forced into for an Avali formal occasion.  Those leg wraps are the equivalent of an overly stiff men's formal jacket, or high-heels, so no doubt he wriggles out of them when no one is looking:

What happens when fren get their little hands on him.  Credit for the chest-part goes to the centaurs of Everquest II.

And something slightly less likely to horrify the human natives (but only barely...).

A 6' tall human thrown in for size comparison Smiley

« Last Edit: Mar 21 '10, 08:47:35 by Obi-Rak Kaeliri » Logged
Clawsor
Board mascot
Veteran

Fear the Squiggles

« Reply #1 on: May 11 '10, 05:37:26 »

This is truly awesome. The outfits def remind me of the vah shir.

I'm a Nainja. Like gangsta...but with ninjas. I'm so bling you wont see me coming.
Zeltaria
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 26 '10, 17:42:04 »

Love

Those are beautiful, I agree with Nefermore.  I keep looking at the Kerra in eq2 and wishing more and more that they looked like your drawings, it makes me so sad because if they looked like your drawings I'd no doubt be playing one as some character or another. I also love your clothing designs, they are just fantastic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: