Left Right
button
button
button
button
button
Feb 25 '20, 00:25:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NSFW?] What Jungle Fire really looks like.  (Read 80450 times)
Jerelyn
Administrator
Master

« Reply #75 on: Jan 12 '07, 21:58:11 »

Yes, I am. Smiley

Y'know, it's too bad you aren't from Netherlands rather than Denmark.  I'd love to be able to reply to your wacky ideas (like the one-eyed white tiger fere) with a snarky "How about nooo, you crazy Dutch bastard." 

"Crazy Danish Bastard" just doesn't roll as well. Undecided
Cobalt Katze
*flee*
Veteran

Rootbeer & Moogles. Wait, what?

« Reply #76 on: Jan 12 '07, 22:30:23 »

Oh they roll just fine Smiley

Icebird
Apprentice

« Reply #77 on: Jan 13 '07, 01:05:45 »

Laughing: Denmark rule! Grin

Anker Steadfast
Themaphobe
Veteran

Beer and Wenches

« Reply #78 on: Jan 13 '07, 12:05:17 »

Aye, Denmark rules. Grin

And how about "Yeeesss, I'm gonna draw 'im right away!"  ? Wink

Anker Steadfast
Barbarian Warrior
Innoruuk Server
(Retired)
Kael
Master

« Reply #79 on: Jan 16 '07, 01:48:29 »

In case it wasn't obvious, by the way, we're going to be making the switchover to the New And Improved Ferenabu Model when we can put all of the adjusted ch. 1 pages out at the same time.
Cobalt Katze
*flee*
Veteran

« Reply #80 on: Jan 16 '07, 06:46:26 »

Post-launch revamp! Guilty! Cheesy I kid, I kid.

Kael
Master

« Reply #81 on: Jan 16 '07, 07:02:34 »

Aw pffft. This is, what, the sixth revamp? Seventh? And we had this huge revamp early in the beta. I'm talkin' genre-changin' revamp, I kid you not. But, so far, nobody has complained about the nerf-bat, so I think we've steadily improved the overall balance.
Cirrusaunt
Fledgling

WAHA!

« Reply #82 on: Feb 25 '07, 15:47:51 »

Nerf-bat? I think I've missed something...who had a nerf-bat?

"That which does not kill me makes me stranger."-Llewellyn at www.ozyandmillie.org

www.retromud.org - Mareabella, Allebaeram, Cirrusaunt, Trashcan, Tungsten
Kael
Master

« Reply #83 on: Feb 25 '07, 17:43:14 »

Well, it first started when this one race was waaaaay overpowered in my opinion. So I snuck around and thwapped it with a nerf-bat. But that was Jere's favorite race, so she got another nerf-bat and thwapped at my race. And then it just descended into this thwap free-for-all, and eventually even our cats ran around with nerf-bats... it got ugly for a while. I think the only one who mostly escaped the nerf-bat was Rakyn, so now he's all over-powered.

But I got the last laugh, because I nerfed the comic!

But I got the last laugh, because I adjusted the balance of the comic.
« Last Edit: Feb 25 '07, 17:47:01 by Kael » Logged
Jerelyn
Administrator
Master

« Reply #84 on: Feb 25 '07, 17:45:28 »

I think the only one who mostly escaped the nerf-bat was Rakyn

I tried, but it's really hard to nerf someone who is dead.  The nerf-bat is programmed to assume you can't get more nerfed than being dead.
Cobalt Katze
*flee*
Veteran

« Reply #85 on: Feb 25 '07, 18:19:35 »

Unless you're undead Shocked

Kael
Master

« Reply #86 on: Feb 25 '07, 18:34:12 »

Undead got removed couple of days before release. They weren't ready for release, so instead of releasing half-baked race of undead we decided to push them to the first expansion.

We understand that there are a lot of people who were looking forward to undead, but, you see, there was this bard, and these people who liked bards, and they got together and... something. Yeah.
« Last Edit: Feb 25 '07, 18:36:30 by Kael » Logged
Anker Steadfast
Themaphobe
Veteran

Beer and Wenches

« Reply #87 on: Feb 27 '07, 14:29:15 »

And the Bard sang out of tune .. yeah .. I could hear it all the way over here in Denmark. Oh my...

Anker Steadfast
Barbarian Warrior
Innoruuk Server
(Retired)
Starrydance
Veteran

« Reply #88 on: Feb 28 '07, 01:26:05 »

Errr Im REALLY late on this one, but I have a lot of furry friends and I feel sorta obligated to explain.

(And yes, this can be considered "freaky" but hey .... to each their own).

Basically Furries are people who believe they are, deep down inside, an animal first and a human second.  Most of them are "normal" creatures, but there are a lot of ones that are "fantasy" based as well.  Most furries go rather past the connection with a creature to they ARE that creature.

And yes, many of them are quite ... ah .. prolific.  See, the basic deal with Furries is they are.... shall I say.. not necessarily sexually attracted to humans.  They are much more interested (and some of them only interested in) antro creatures or fantasy creatures.

And "Yiffing" is cybering with furry avatars/characters/selves instead of "being human". There are some games where mostly its a yiff hangout over an actual game - but I would suppose itd be a tad hard to pick up date in a bar if you were a furry!

I know way too much about this for not being furry myself... the things that come up in Guild Chat, hahaha! 

But! Yes I am surprised the furry folken havent been glueing themselves to this comic, and I prefer the NSFW version myself. ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: