Left Right
button
button
button
button
button
Jan 24 '20, 12:45:58 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome art / unique story  (Read 4920 times)
Barb
Fledgling

« on: Sep 16 '06, 18:31:59 »

I happened to stumble upon Jungle Fire on the TWC character banner. I was very impressed with the high quality image, and then so happy to find that the comic was the same!

I 'm still reading through the archive, but just wanted to say that this is wonderful! ^_^

~B

Kael
Master

« Reply #1 on: Sep 16 '06, 20:10:41 »

Welcome! It's always nice to hear from a new person who has discovered Jungle Fire and enjoys it! Cheesy

I hope you'll find your stay here enjoyable, and that you'll enjoy what we have in store for JF!
Jerelyn
Administrator
Master

« Reply #2 on: Sep 16 '06, 20:13:26 »

Hey! I know you!  Or, rather, I'm familiar with your comic.  Cheesy  THough at the time I was at work so I wasn't supposed to be reading comics. Ninja  I'll have to go back now that your avatar has reminded me of how much I liked the art...

I was very impressed with the high quality image, and then so happy to find that the comic was the same!

Assuming you can stomach the prologue. Someday that's going to be addressed. Or at least the first page. Oiy but that first page is upsetting.  *cough* Anyhow! thank you for the compliment Smiley 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: