Left Right
button
button
button
button
button
Feb 25 '20, 01:24:08 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonus Page  (Read 13971 times)
Sierra
Necro Girl
Veteran

« on: Sep 04 '06, 15:20:02 »

Ooh incase you haven't noticed in the news the new voting incentive is...A Bonus page!

I love love her expression in the second small window when shes tilting her head and saying "But we were going to go together"

"I'm the only fay in the group!" ~ Naciee
"I'm sure you'll taste fine." ~ Amarylis
Cirrusaunt
Fledgling

WAHA!

« Reply #1 on: Sep 04 '06, 22:07:19 »

I enjoy the middle panel on the second row, when both lady elves are seen in one frame.  If you look closely you can see the lightening flashing from their eyes at one another X3

"That which does not kill me makes me stranger."-Llewellyn at www.ozyandmillie.org

www.retromud.org - Mareabella, Allebaeram, Cirrusaunt, Trashcan, Tungsten
Clawsor
Board mascot
Veteran

Fear the Squiggles

« Reply #2 on: Sep 05 '06, 01:41:02 »

Such skinny elves!

I'm a Nainja. Like gangsta...but with ninjas. I'm so bling you wont see me coming.
Martilena
Blueshirt
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: Sep 06 '06, 13:23:36 »

I love it! I hope this is an example of the new method (?) your using!

Martilena
71 druid of Tunare (semi-retired)
Maisie
80 warden/ 80 provisioner Nektulous server
Kael
Master

« Reply #4 on: Sep 06 '06, 14:24:32 »

That's the idea Wink
Jerelyn
Administrator
Master

« Reply #5 on: Sep 06 '06, 14:59:39 »

Ayep. Smiley  Tho' it's not quite where it should be yet, on account of the lines being thicker than optimal.  If I use inks,  I want them to be fairly light and unobtrusive so they play nice with the coloring style. I blame the paper I was using...I've since bought some smoother stuff meant for pens, and the lines don't "spread" and get jaggy as the paper absorbs the ink.
Feydir
I'd rather be Picard
Veteran

Back in formation

« Reply #6 on: Sep 06 '06, 16:45:36 »

For just five silver a month, you can sponcer an elf. To make sure she has proper food, clothing and  reguler doctor visits. We'll send you photographs and letters from your elf, thanking you for your generous donation. I know you've seen programs like this in the past. Said to yourself that you'd do it later.....But for starving elves like Red, later may be a thing they'll never see.

It's nice to see a page done! bounus or otherwise. Any style is fine, so long as the story continues. Don't sell the steak, sell the sizzle.

Does that  cliche' make sence? No. Not in this context anyway. But keep up the good work anyhow. I know we all look forward to the continuing story of Junglefire.
« Last Edit: Sep 06 '06, 16:47:26 by Feydir » Logged
Jerelyn
Administrator
Master

« Reply #7 on: Sep 06 '06, 17:15:43 »

When I used to describe Foxeye's physique, before I could draw her, my favorite description was "like a starved coyote".  So yeah, she's skinny.    (Why coyote? No clue. I guess they always seemed like gangly critters.)

It's that crazy avali metabolism. They don't have a single endomorph in the genepool.

And de story ees comeeng! 
Kael
Master

« Reply #8 on: Sep 09 '06, 04:04:28 »

You may already have noticed that the bonus page is now in the old voting incentives thread. For your convenience, though, here are direct links to both versions of the page:

Click here for the safe version.
Click here for the original version.
Clawsor
Board mascot
Veteran

Fear the Squiggles

« Reply #9 on: Sep 10 '06, 03:44:35 »

You may already have noticed that the bonus page is now in the old voting incentives thread. For your convenience, though, here are direct links to both versions of the page:

Click here for the safe version.
Click here for the original version.

AHA! Nipples! Took me like 10 look overs to figure out what was 'unsafe' stupid people and their nipplephobeas.

Foxeye doesn't seem very skinny now though....she is older of course, and fere could be like mediteranian people and beg you to EAT.

I'm a Nainja. Like gangsta...but with ninjas. I'm so bling you wont see me coming.
Martilena
Blueshirt
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: Sep 10 '06, 08:48:49 »

Took me that long or longer lol. Guess because nipples don't seem such a big deal. In my line of work, I've seen more than my share of naked bodies. They don't impress me anymore. I know people say if you've got it flaunt it but some people do not realize that if you are overwieght (and I am) what they've got should never been seen! /shudder

Martilena
71 druid of Tunare (semi-retired)
Maisie
80 warden/ 80 provisioner Nektulous server
Jerelyn
Administrator
Master

« Reply #11 on: Sep 11 '06, 03:59:01 »

yeah, didn't seem like a big deal to me, until I'd already drawn it and realized that some people care.  Doh!

fere could be like mediteranian people and beg you to EAT.

Laughing  I love the mental image this one conjures.

anubis_the_dog
Adept

« Reply #12 on: Sep 12 '06, 21:26:53 »

yeah, didn't seem like a big deal to me, until I'd already drawn it and realized that some people care.  Doh!

Laughing  I love the mental image this one conjures.

i've seen this way too many times............/sigh it's so true
all that older people back home care about is food and how everyone is nicely fed and god forbid if you're skinny........i always used to get crap from my grandmother that would say i looked unhealthy and would point out fatty girls and say how they're healthy......./sigh........i miss all the weird stuff my grandparents used to say and do

the nipples.......it took quite a while of comparisson to notice them.......and i must admit i do like the original nipple version better.......it's just nipples, we all have them  Wink
« Last Edit: Sep 12 '06, 21:28:44 by anubis_the_dog » Logged
Sierra
Necro Girl
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: Sep 12 '06, 23:47:04 »

I couldn't find it til Claw mentioned and now that I've seen it, and noticed. I agree.

When I first read NSFW I thought..
Oh goodness. Fox had to draw them all naked..didnt she?XD

"I'm the only fay in the group!" ~ Naciee
"I'm sure you'll taste fine." ~ Amarylis
Brierlea
Adept

« Reply #14 on: Sep 18 '06, 15:43:07 »

When I first read NSFW I thought..
Oh goodness. Fox had to draw them all naked..didnt she?XD
LOL!!
Jamie
Veteran

Cheap Wine and Rednecks

« Reply #15 on: Sep 18 '06, 17:46:08 »

i've seen this way too many times............/sigh it's so true
all that older people back home care about is food and how everyone is nicely fed and god forbid if you're skinny........i always used to get crap from my grandmother that would say i looked unhealthy and would point out fatty girls and say how they're healthy......./sigh........i miss all the weird stuff my grandparents used to say and do

the nipples.......it took quite a while of comparisson to notice them.......and i must admit i do like the original nipple version better.......it's just nipples, we all have them  Wink

Yep.  My boss is Meditteranean (Turkish) and almost every time I see him, he's munching on something and tries to share it with me.  The best was one day when he offered me some cucumbers and hummus (I guess I should preface this by saying that he spent years in German and adopted their tendency to flip their V's and W's) and instead of offering me a Veggie, he asked me "Want a Wedgie?"      I haven't laughed so hard in a long time .....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: